Comment on page
This a beta feature and subject to changes before a wide release.
Zapier is a product that allows end users to integrate the web applications they use and automate workflows. It connects to more than 5,000 apps, with free and paid plans including other tools in the VC tech stack such as AirTable, Affinity etc.
Tactyc is available on Zapier as a Zapier Action. You can set up Triggers from other applications to automatically add an investment into your Tactyc fund model.
To setup a Zapier integration, please have the following:
- Follow the steps on Zapier to Create a New Zap
- Setup a Trigger with the app from where you want to obtain investment related data from
- Setup an Action and select Tactyc
- Under Event select Create a New Investment
- When asked to authenticate with Tactyc, enter your Tactyc API Key and Fund ID
- To setup the Action, follow the instructions to map your incoming data into specific Tactyc fields (such as Company Name, Investment Date etc.)
- The Tactyc Zapier Action will enable you to define an investment, associated metadata (sector, geography etc.) and its initial round only. Any follow-on rounds will not be captured with the API or Zapier approach. To create a new investment with multiple rounds, please use provided Bulk Upload Excel option.